COVID-19 pandemic changed our lives. Suddenly, we had to going about our day to day business as we normally would and begin practicing social distancing. This change is impacting everybody differently. But, our normal routines can no longer be relied upon to keep us sane, grounded and connected. We have to work extremely hard to overcome unprecedented anxiety about our own health and those of our loved ones. All while maintaining daily healthy habits such as adequate exercise, nutrition, and sleep.
The changes caused by the COVID-19 Pandemic may be impacting your mental health
It may be time to seek help from an online therapist if you’re experiencing the following symptoms:
- difficulty falling asleep, staying asleep, or staying awake during the day
- worrying a great deal
- grinding teeth, unexplained headaches or stomachaches
- relationship challenges
- avoiding friends and family
- irritability/short temper
- becoming very upset over “small” things
- feeling overwhelmed
- getting easily keyed up or agitated
- feeling low, down or blue
- crying a great deal
- using alcohol or drugs more than feels healthy
Can Online Therapy Help?
How is online therapy different than in-person counseling?
How is Online Therapy different from skyping with my friends and family?
Begin online therapy in Virginia, Maryland, and Washington DC
Monarch Wellness and Psychotherapy offers online counseling for men and women, teens and adults. If you are in need of support during this time, please reach out to our compassionate counselors for online therapy. To begin online therapy in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC please follow these steps:
- Contact our DC area counseling clinic to learn more about online therapy in Washington DC, Virginia, and Maryland,
- Meet with an online therapist from the comfort and safety of your home.
- Begin online counseling and get support during the Coronavirus pandemic.